Based on feedback we've received over the last month, the Café 55 will be making some minor menu changes. We've attached the new menu to this email and listed the changes below for easy reference.
This new menu will go into effect on Saturday, December 12th 2020.
Menu Changes 12.09.2020
- Removed several items that were not selling.
- Added a new Chick Filet Sandwich.
- Clarified that Additional Toppings are available on both sandwiches and burgers.
- Changed the Chicken Strips from 3 strips to 2 strips and a small fries.
- Lowered the price on the Veggie Lovers sandwich.
- Overhauled the Pizza section. All pizzas are now build your own.
- Lowered the base price of a Cheese Pizza to $7.
- Added BBQ and Pesto sauce choices in addition to the existing Tomato and Ranch choices.
- Added Meatballs, Spicy Beef, and Chicken to the Meat selection.
- Meats are now $2 per ingredient.
- Added Pineapple, Mediterranean Olives, Asparagus, Artichoke, and Eggplant to the Veggies selection.
- Veggies are $1 per ingredient(no change).
- Added Extra Cheese option for $2.
- Replaced Red Snapper Grab and Go with Salmon.
- Added Chef Salad and Gumbo to Grab and Goes.
As always, if you have any questions or feedback please contact Jonathan or George.