Event Date: June 20
Registration Opens: April 8th
Event Date Update: Wow. The understatement of the year is that things are changing quickly. After the Governor's announcement Monday, we huddled with our buddies at Old Ox and rescheduled the Growler Relay Ashburn to Saturday, June 20th.
Registration Date Update: We will now open 30 team slots on Wednesday, April 8th. We pushed it back by a week so you can regroup with your team and get folks on board for the new event date.
100% Refund Policy: If the Growler Relay is canceled or postponed, participants will receive a 100% refund. Let us take the uncertainty and scariness out of the equation so all you can think about is something positive and fun.
GROWLER RELAY DETAILS:
- Registration goes live Wednesday, April 8th at 8am and is limited to 30 teams. You're encouraged to have one person create a team before it fills up!
- *NEW MEDAL DESIGN (see below): Everyone gets the first series medal on June 20th. This one doubles as a coaster! The second medal (given at the November 7th Growler Relay Ashburn) completes the set as a bottle opener.
- We'll start/finish at Old Ox Brewery with stops at Loudoun Brewing and Caboose Tavern along the route.
- Total course distance is 44.5 miles. The first starting wave will leave Old Ox at 8am and the finisher ceremony will start at approx. 4pm.
- The course has eight total legs. Teams may consist of as little as two or as many as eight teammates. You decide based on how much you like to run!