Dear Youth Evangelism Congress Delegate <<First Name>>,
This is finally the day! We are so glad we are going to be meeting you in a few hours at the Lake Union Youth Evangelism Congress!
We are praying that you arrive here safely!
Just in case you did not see our last email, here are some reminders...
"Get the word out. Teach all these things. And don’t let anyone put you down because you’re young. Teach believers with your life: by word, by demeanor, by love, by faith, by integrity. Stay at your post reading Scripture, giving counsel, teaching. And that special gift of ministry you were given when the leaders of the church laid hands on you and prayed—keep that dusted off and in use." - 1 Timothy 4:12-14 (MSG)
- Check-in is on Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. See all registration and check-in times here.
- Friday evening program begins at 7:30 p.m. Saturday morning program begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Remember Friday dinner is on your own. :) The meals included are: Saturday breakfast, lunch and supper, Sunday breakfast. See the menu here.
- The hotel address is:
Holiday Inn Chicago - North Shore
Skokie Banquet and Conference Center
5300 W Touhy Ave. - Skokie, IL 60077
Phone number: 847.763.3011
- Wondering what to wear? Go for a casual or business casual look and Sabbath attire for the worship hours.
- Take a sneak peak at what is in store for us this weekend here. You will also find the schedule for the weekend there.
- Our exhibitors will be sharing useful resources for ministry. Make sure you come prepared to invest in materials!
- Most importantly, come with an open heart and a desire for God's presence and prepare yourself to be blessed for ministry! Embrace the fact that you have been Called to Serve! Pray that God speaks to you this weekend. :)
Let us all pray for our 300 delegates so that this is a powerful weekend in God's presence!
For any questions, please contact Alexandra by Email or call Kathleen at 507-251-3060. You can also go to our congress website www.lucyouth.org.
Called to Serve,