Precautions for Using Disinfectant Alcohol:
1. Try to use disinfectant alcohol by wiping and avoid using spray.
2. When using alcohol for disinfection, it should be carried out in an environment with sufficient air circulation and air extraction.
3. When using, keep away from hot objects, open flames, static electricity, and electrical appliances in operation, such as cooking stoves, incense candles, or people who smoke.
4. Avoid spraying disinfectant alcohol directly on clothing, as there is a chance to be ignited by an external fire.
5. Buy disinfectant alcohol which is for household use. Do not store too much at a time. Disinfectant alcohol should be stored in a cool place, away from fire.
6. Do not smoke during use.