From the Senior Warden
Holy Family Church Priest-In-Charge Status
Dear fellow Holy Family Parishioners,
The Lord be with you.
Here’s an update on the search for our new priest.
The Vestry had a meeting with Canon Augusta on September 1st.
We should be thanking Canon Augusta and Bishop Jose for their continued support.
The time frame for welcoming a new Priest-In-Charge is as follows:
- In late September, the Senior Warden and Junior Warden will be interviewing candidates.
- In October, the candidates will be presented to the Vestry with the Senior and Junior Wardens’ recommendations.
- In November, the Vestry will make a decision.
- In December, the Vestry will introduce our new Priest-In-Charge.
- In January, we will have a new Priest-In-Charge.
I hope to give you more updates as details become available. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask me.
Your Senior Warden, Gary