View the schedule here.
10. Prose Poets vs. Dadaists bake-off.
9. Find poems as hard as granite, as soft as forgiveness.
8. Commit Random Acts of Poetry at the PEM!
7. It’s the best place to dote on Marie Howe and wonder how Mark Doty does it.
6. Have the submission process de-mystified—won't that be nice?
5. Slams—where poetry collides with performance and no one's got insurance.
4. The Atlantic's got nothing on Ocean Vuong!
3. Didn't that guy, right over there, win a Pulitzer Prize?
2. It costs hardly a cento.
And the #1 reason to attend the 2016 Mass Poetry Festival …
National Poetry Month may be ending, but we’re just getting started!
See you in Salem!