Connect with the Midwest life sciences community at our exclusive industry expo.
Register now! Advanced registration for the iBIO Index 2016, will end in just a few weeks.
This annual expo is a forum for our guests to converge and connect with peers and thought leaders from diverse life science backgrounds. Our goal is to foster new partnerships that will further impact the growing Midwest life science community.
Don’t miss the chance to listen to esteemed Keynote speakers:
- Illinois Treasurer Michael Frerichs (April 19th)
- Christophe Weber, President & CEO, Takeda (April 20th)
- Kyle Byant, Founder and Director of Ride Ataxia, Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance, Star of the Ataxian Documentary (April 20th)
Industry leading panelists from:
And the Innovation Showcase with 15 fast pitch presentations and the PROPEL Business Plan Compeition Finals featuring:
Participants will emerge with insights to drive both personal and industry-wide growth and transformation.
- Advocate Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield Venture Partners, L.P.
- BSI Capital Group
- Eli Lilly
- Everet Partners, Ltd.
- Fir Hill, LLC
- Horizon Pharma
- Northwestern University
- Rush University Medical Center
There are a few sponsorship opportunities left. Visit http://index.ibio.org/#partners for an impressive list of our main supporters and a listing of the sponsorship opportunities we have left.
Check out the website, http://index.ibio.org for the agenda topics and session speakers.