Just not feeling it? Know what you want, but can’t seem to get motivated enough to make it happen?
Now that we’re headed into the end of the year, perhaps it’s time to take stock
of your current situation and marinate a plan for 2016. Give yourself credit
for what you have
accomplished and set aside time to reflect and glean the lessons
from that which did not go as you might have hoped. Also notice
what might have been fortuitous detours
Here are some Tweaking Tips
to help you on this journey called life and start the new year with greater clarity, calm, and authenticity.
- Gain insights about yourself and your relationships at: www.16personalities.com
- Take 12 Small Steps – slow and steady still gets you over the finish line.
- Be Less Stressed– It can start here.
- Learn from the secrets of centenarians across the globe living in so-called “Blue Zones.”
- Learn more about motivation from Daniel Goldstein and how to become more of the person you want to be:
I'd enjoy hearing your feedback or answering any questions you might have. Email me
All the best,
Being in Balance
9 Principles for Creating Habits to Match Your Desires
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Feel like your life keeps missing the mark? Or maybe you feel like you just can't focus on what you REALLY want. In this insightful and inspiring book, learn nine principles for realigning your thoughts so they correspond to your highest desires. Get it here
Be a Healthcare Rebel Blog
Did you know there is a NEW free 12-month program available on Colette's, "Be a Healthcare Rebe
l" blog? The program is entitled, "Take Small Steps."
This program takes the stress out of getting rid of stress by providing baby steps to ensure success in achieving better health and wellness. You will find it here