Latest news from the WGC.
Happy Spring! We have had a very busy year so far and hope you will get involved with all we have going on the next several months as part of our 20th Anniversary year.
10 Ways You Can Get Involved:
- This Friday! WGC's Coffee Chat on The State of Women and Girls in Howard County - Friday, April 22 at 8:30 am - Register here
- WGC Speaking at the Global We Give Summit - May 11 - 14, 2022 - Learn more here
- WGC Mother's Day Happy Hour! - Thursday, May 12, 2022 - Register here
- WGC's Membership Monday - Monday, May 16, 8:30 am - Register here
- WGC's Happy Hour on the "WGC Porch" at the CFHoCo Spring Party - Thursday, May 26, 4:30 pm - Learn more here
- WGC's New Big Give! - Open until Tuesday, May 31, 2022 - Sign up here
- WGC's Pink Party in the Park - Wednesday, June 15 at 5:30 pm - Get tickets here
- WGC's 20 Years, 20 Stories - Read here
- WGC's 2022 Feminine Hygiene Product Drive - Give here
- WGC's 2022 Our Giving, Our Stories - Read and nominate here
Be sure to connect with us on social media and read our blog to learn more about our efforts and how you can get involved in the coming months!
Thank you once again to our 60+ 20th Anniversary Year Sponsors - we appreciate your investment in the WGC, and thus women and girls in Howard County! We invite additional sponsors to join us now, and throughout the year - learn more here.
We truly believe that women’s philanthropy is shaping the future for women and girls through the power of collective giving.
Thank you all for being a part of it!
Barb Van Winkle, WGC Advisory Board Chair
Jennifer Bodensiek and Candace Dodson-Reed, WGC 20th Anniversary Co-Chairs
Buffy Beaudoin-Schwartz, WGC Executive Director
WGC 2022 Advisory Board