1. Go LED. Replace your light bulbs. LEDs use 75% less energy and last 25 times longer than incandescent light bulbs.
2. Replace air filters. Give your office or home systems a break and replace all air filters every six months.
3. Go natural. Use natural light as much as possible - it's been known to boost productivity and creativity.
4. No phantom energy. Unplug all electronics. Turning off just one computer and monitor nightly and on weekends can save up to $80 a year.
5. Work with your utility. For your business and home, look into energy-saving programs & get on the right pricing plan for your needs.
TasteMakers Restaurant of the Month:
Glasspar, Dana Point "It was fight or flight and I wasn't going to run. I was going to fight." - Chef Rob on his response to the pandemic and stay-at-home order three months after his grand opening."
- Rob Wilson, Chef & Owner
Quote of the Month
"Make it simple, but significant.”
— Don Draper, Mad Men
The Lukes Network, LLC
Marketing | Sustainability | PR | Government Relations
Do Well + Do Good
27068 La Paz Road, #820
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656