We hope you are getting through the winter weather safely. Last month's first snow/ice storm was a sight to behold. Carly got caught in it but managed to make it to a friend's house. The black ice caused a lot of mayhem in Greater Atlanta! We're happy to announce that we survived! Here's our current news:
- We are sad that we had to cancel our March 8 show at Good Ol' Days Irish Pub. They had a kitchen fire, and and still remodeling. We'll reschedule soon!
- BJ Wilbanks will be opening for the Donna Hopkins Band at The Double Door in Charlotte, NC on March 22nd. Click here for tix!
- We are thrilled to be kicking of Season 3 of Dirty South TV's The Acoustic Lunch Hour! It will be broadcast live from Darwin's Burgers & Blues in Marietta, GA from 12 pm to 2 pm on Thursday, April 3rd. You can attend the live show or watch online from DSTV's website, all for free!
- April 4th we're opening for Webb Wilder at Steve's Live Music. This is sure to be a great show! Buy your tickets here.
- April 12th is the much-anticipated Pepperland Farm Rock Camp Benefit at Grant Street Music Room in beautiful Clarkesville, GA. Click here for more info, and come out to support a wonderful cause!
- April 19th has us up in beautiful Dahlonega, GA at Shenanigan's Irish Pub. The food is great, and there is no cover charge. Please join us!
- April 25th we'll be at Music On Main Street in MOMS Attic (sweet listening venue) with our good friends from Asheville, The Moon and You (a lovely Americana guitar/cello duo). Rob Nance opens. Tickets are $15. Space is limited to 50 people, so you may want to call MOMS to reserve your seat at 770-609-6393. The show starts at 7 pm.
- April 26th and 27th we will be in North Carolina; first we'll be performing at the Black Mountain Ale House in Black Mountain, and we'll share the next night with The Get Right Band at the One Stop Deli & Bar.
- We have more shows in the works, so keep checking our calendar!