Enter your events
directly to the website . . .
We had launched our new website last week and I hope everyone was able to take a quick look. If not, please take a moment to view it and give us your comments.
The website is www.bcgardenclubs.com
We are coming into the Plant Sale season with many of our clubs holding their annual sales. Our last Bulletin went out at the end of April and our next issue will be available at the end of June, so if your event details were not submitted prior to April 15, chances are your event will not be in the Bulletin.
However - you can still advertise your event on the website. Now you can enter your events directly to our website. It is easy and here's how;
1. Go to the website: www.bcgardenclubs.com
2. Go to 'Events ' on the menu.
3. When your mouse is on 'Event' directly below you will see 'Events form'. Click on it.
4. Then just fill in the blanks.
- There are certain fields that are required. You will not be able to submit the form if the required fields are not completed.
- There must be a contact for additional information - this could be an email or the club's website.
- You may add as much information regarding your event as you like
- If you have questions or comments, or are having difficulties completing the form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would also be happy to hear from you regarding your experience using the events form.