Happy holidays and warm wishes for 2022, from all of us at Open Schooling together!
This month we bring you our next edition, where we update you on some of the work we have been doing and share some interesting stories from across Europe:
- We share a piece by Schools As Living Labs interviewing Claudia Aguirre from Association Traces on how she conducted the co-creation process that led to produce an accessible and adaptable learning methodology, suitable for various contexts.
- We highlight - not one - but three snapshots of our open schooling activities from the ground: in Estonia, Spain and Greece.
- We describe (and recommend) the service design methodology used by Make it Open to make sure their pedagogical tools were grounded in reality
- We offer you 12 videos made by CONNECT which provide learning methods and techniques on teaching strategies, learning activities and objectives, scientific discourse, open educators’ role and the nature of science
- And of course, we offer a list of good reads and upcoming events we think you should keep an eye on.
If you are not doing it yet, stay tuned for all things open schooling by following @OStogether on Facebook and Twitter.
Enjoy the reading!