"All the masters, the consciousnesses around in the planet, even though you believe Jesus, you believe Shirdi Baba, you believe Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, you believe any person, consciousness is same. Everywhere is the Brahma consciousness, creativity nature. Yes, you can create. Yes, you can create it. Yes, you can create it. Whole universe energy is within you. Everything is within you." - Sri Kaleshwar
Doorways to Pure Consciousness - Mission of the Saints
KALESHWAR MANTRA MEDITATION during Advent 2014
With this meditation program, we invite you to look at Jesus and other saints with fresh eyes - to see them as divine souls who embody and send out pure consciousness in the highest possible sense, as human beings who once - like you and I - started their journey towards pure consciousness.
Program Content at a Glance
For Whom is this Meditation Program?
- We will meditate with a powerful mantra to connect with pure consciousness.
- Through our collective meditation we will utilize the power of the group to multiply the energy. By doing so each individual will receive the highest blessings and we are able to send a powerful healing impulse for peace into the world.
- We will receive short inspirational messages each day.
- Our daily meditation time will be for 30 minutes and can be done at any time (suggested group meditation time will be from 9 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.).
- Special meditation on full and new moon
- Meditation guidelines and messages accessible online at any time
- This program is for beginners as well as experienced meditators.
- It is of interest to people searching for personal and spiritual growth and an authentic spiritual path.
- Also, it is for those who want to use their spiritual power for the benefit of all of humankind.
Dec 1st - Dec 24th, 2014
Includes 21-day meditation
Information & Registration
This program is being offered in the following languages:
Spread the Word
KALESHWAR MANTRA MEDITATION is an invitation to everyone who enjoys meditating together with a large group of other spiritual practitioners. We are happy for you to share the program information with family and friends.