Thursday 31 October 2019
Hello <<First Name>>
We’ve recently relaunched our Specialist Networks. Following insight into our members’ reach and activities we decided to refresh our Specialist Networks to make them more tailored to our network. We wanted to make sure our Specialist Networks are relevant, current and truly specialist.
These networks are now open for you to join, if your work with people in your community fits into one of these areas:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Housing & Homelessness - New!
- Learn My Way - COMING SOON!
By joining one of our Specialist Networks, you can benefit from all of the following:
Please join us!
- Specialist training and sharing best of practice
- Relevant Policy news from Good Things Foundation
- Hearing about relevant events in your area of expertise
- More frequent contact from us
- Consultation when writing specialist bids
- Hearing first about funding opportunities from Good Things Foundation
Join one of the above networks, by following this link and completing the short application form. We are particularly interested in encouraging Online Centres who took part in the Reboot UK project joining the Housing and Homelessness or Health and Wellbeing Specialist Networks.
Helen Milner OBE
Good Things Foundation