Casting assignments have been made!
A few things to consider:
- You have been randomly assigned a tale. See the title and link to the text below. Pick a character from your tale to portray, basing your persona and costume on this character.
- Using less than 200 words, pick an excerpt of the tale to tell.
- We strongly recommend the end of the tale- this is the best part with both conflict and resolution.
- Consecutive words work best.
- If you are not starting with the beginning, start your tale with, "And then..."
- DO NOT rewrite the tale.
- Casting was assigned randomly.
- Performers who signed up together will be located next to each other but your tales may not relate.
Tale Link: <<Tale Link>>
Now that you have taken this all in...we can almost read your mind: "Method Machine, we are doing what?!" Maybe you muttered something even more colorful to yourself. We understand your response because we ask ourselves that all the time.
Sept 10 RIT @ Noon - 2 pm (see map)
Sept 11 RIT @ Noon - 2 pm (see map)
Sept 18 Lutheran Church @ Noon - 2 pm 111 N Chestnut St, Rochester, NY 14604
(**in the last email the rehearsal times were incorrectly listed at 2-4p. Sorry!)
The Creative Team of Grimms' Mad Tales