What to look forward to in 2018
Above is an extract of the first half of 2018 and as you can see it is action packed. Highlighting The BIG Ticket items that one might miss, as there is so much going on, we have:
- 3rd February - London Regional Revision workshop for Brown and Black Belts at the Tokei Centre London
- 18th February - BCCMA Nutrition Workshop at the Dan Tien Centre Watford
- 3rd March - GB Team Selection for the European Sanda Championships. K2 Centre Crawley.
- 22nd April - BCCMA Fitness Assessment Dan Tien Centre Watford
- 16th May - European WuShu Championships Moscow
- 17th May Regional Grading Tokei Centre London incorporating SSK 2018 Championship
- 2nd June - SSK Black Belt Grading Tokei Centre London
The Dan Tien Centre in Watford will be hosting a number of the BCCMA official events for the UK making them accessible to a new region for 2018. This is part due to Dave's new role as a BCCMA Exec. member. This is a result for SSK members, so take advantage of these excellent courses to raise your training standards.
Ensure you don't miss out on what's happening in SSK through the year by bookmarking this link in your browser: http://sanshoukuan.com/sskdiary
Whilst one is talking about bookmarks and favourites what about WuShu TV on YouTube. This covers all the major competitions from across the world. https://www.youtube.com/user/iwufwushu