Hello ’Canes Family!
Registration is now open for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run. Last year, more than 2,000 faculty and staff represented the University of Miami at the event. We hope to have an even stronger showing this year.
Here are the top five things you should know about this year’s corporate run.
- The event takes place on Thursday, April 26, in Downtown Miami, with the race starting at 6:45 p.m.
- Faculty and staff who register by Friday, March 9, get $15 off the registration fee and are automatically entered to win fun prizes, including a Visa gift card.
- All registrants receive a free Team UM shirt, in addition to the official 2018 Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run shirt.
- Race day participants enjoy free snacks, water, and a post-race meal.
- Participants present through the end of the event are eligible to win special prizes, including gift baskets and airline tickets (four single tickets will be raffled post-race).
We’re also encouraging employees across the University to recruit their colleagues and build the largest team within Team UM to win big in the President’s Cup Office Challenge. The deadline to create a team is Friday, March 2.
Visit miami.edu/corporaterun to learn more about the event and register.
We can’t wait to see you there!
2018 Team UM Co-Captains
Jacqueline A. Travisano, Ed.D.
Executive Vice President for Business and Finance and Chief Operating Officer
Jeffrey L. Duerk, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President and Provost
Edward Abraham, M.D.
Executive Vice President for Health Affairs
Dean and Chief Academic Officer, Miller School of Medicine