We recently added a new screenshot engine to our app to create the most accurate screenshots possible at the moment. NerdyFact: For HTML5 standards it scores a 9.3 out of 10 🤓
(well, actually a 516 out of 555 points
On June 12, we will migrate all your URLs that use our USA location to this new screenshot engine.
- If you don't use IP Whitelisting, no action is needed.
- If you require IP Whitelisting, please update your settings before June 12.
- If you use our non-USA screenshot locations, no action is needed at this moment, but stay tuned for changes on our European and Australian servers.
The new engine allows us to create better screen captures and more options to improve your screenshots. You can expect the following features to be added soon:
- Hide elements like popups and overlays
- Custom user-agent settings
- Custom cookie data to pass along
- New international capture locations
- Batch edit URLs
Updates on the availability of new features will follow shortly!