Members Week (Jul 16-19, 2020)
Members, we are ready to welcome you back! Our wonderful volunteers have been trained on the new protocols and along with our staff, are ready to welcome you back to the museum.
- Hours update: To accommodate scheduling, we are open from 11am-4pm (5 timeslots, last entry at 3pm).
- Tickets must be reserved (free for Members) online in advance.
- Only 5 people per hour.
- We ask that you do not touch the artefacts.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands immediately upon entering the house, no toilet use is permitted at this time.
- Instead of a guided tour, we have large room signage in each room as well as audio guides (access as a podcast on your device or on a loaned tablet)
- Audio tablets can be loaned from the museum during your visit with a deposit (leave your ID or keys with us, claim it when you exit) - tablets will be sanitized between uses/groups.
- Use our all new paper house guides to navigate a one-way path around the rooms.
- We have published a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Safety Plan on our website if you have any further questions regarding our new protocols (https://www.roeddehouse.org/website/index.php/en/)
To reserve your ticket, use this link:
Thank you for your continued support!
Billie-Ann Woo, the Roedde House Staff & Preservation Society Board of Directors