Roedde House is OPEN!
Four months after closing our doors (temporarily), we are open! We are excited to welcome you back to the Museum and we hope to make it an enriching experience for you during this challenging time. We have made some significant changes to the way we are doing our tours and we want to let you know what to expect:
- Tours will be self-guided: we have developed enriched audio guides and put information boards in every room.
- No touching of artefacts: to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you do not touch any of the artefacts in the museum.
- Limited amount of visitors and visit: we are permitting only 5 visitors at a time and visits are limited to 1 hour.
- Advance ticketing: visitors must purchase tickets online in advance.
- One-way visiting path: visitors must adhere to a one-way path around the House that will take them too all the rooms.
- Washroom access: visitors are asked to wash their hands upon entering the house, toilet use is not permitted at this time.
- Masks are highly encouraged but not required. Our docents will be wearing masks and/or visors.
- Side Entrance access: visitors are to enter through the side entrance (green lawn side) and will exit from the main door.
We have published a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Safety Plan on our website if you have any further questions regarding our new protocols (https://www.roeddehouse.org/website/index.php/en/)