Parkland is dedicated to helping our libraries during the COVID-19 Outbreak, and have taken the following measures to keep our libraries safe while still providing critical support during this time.
For more information on the latest updates regarding COVID-19 please refer to our COVID-19 Information for Libraries page.
- Extended borrowed and on hold items until April 6 and will re-visit extensions as necessary
- Ordered new eContent for CloudLibrary and RBDigital services
- Created a Temporary eResources page with freely available Tumble Books and Newspaper Archives and will have more resources added to it
- Suspended van run service as of March 23rd
- Suspended interlibrary loan service as per Alberta emergency procedures
- Continued purchasing of library materials for libraries
- Telephone and email support provided for library and IT concerns