KC Parks Offers Day Camp for Working Families
Safe and fun day camps for children of metro-area working families begin May 4 at our community centers.
7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
$50 per child/per week or $10 daily drop-in fee
Location: Gregg/Klice Community Center
, 1600 John Buck O'Neil Way
or call 816-513-8530. Must be registered by 5 p.m. the previous day. Delayed payment program is available as are scholarships.
KC Parks works closely with the KCMO Health Department and Mayor’s Office regarding Day Camp and staff will be following all CDC childcare Covid-19 guidelines:
- Each location will be limited to 12-15 children (depending the size of the Community Center).
- Children and staff will wash hand thoroughly after each activity and throughout the day.
- Staff will regularly wipe down all surfaces throughout the facility to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Camps will adhere to social distancing guidelines by having less than 10 people in a room at a time.
- Children and staff who are sick will be expected to stay at home.
As enrollment increases, Day Camp will be offered at additional KC Parks Community Centers.
To improve the quality of life, health and wellness of our community by providing socially equitable, community-driven programming and environmentally sound natural resource management.