ISSW 2014 Update
Dear ISSW Participants,
With the conference a little more than a month away the organizing committee has kicked into high gear to make sure everything is ready for you. Here is a quick update on all that is going on;
- We are now at over 670 registered attendees, if you haven't registered yet do so soon to avoid disappointment.
- Check out the art show submissions on our website, check back often as its being updated regularly.
- Our online store is now live with branded soft goods that will be available at the conference. Pre-order online today to ensure you get the size/colour you want.
- Whiskey and Words at the Whyte is now SOLD OUT.
- We are sold out or nearing capacity on most of the field trips. If you haven't signed up for a field trip yet, now is the time to do so.
- We are hard at working finishing our smartphone app for the conference. It'll be out shortly before the conference with event info, maps, schedules, abstracts/papers and much more!
October 3 Accommodation
A reminder that accommodation in Calgary, at the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, has been arranged for ISSW participants. Please check out our accommodations page
for booking information.
ISSW2014 will have an active social media presence on both Facebook and Twitter. Please use the hashtag #issw2014
if you are posting or tweeting about ISSW. Like us on Facebook
We'd like to welcome the Banff Avenue Brewing Company as the Official Brew Pub and Eatery for ISSW2014!
Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available
There are still sponsorship opportunities available, in particular for coffee breaks and social events.
- Snowpack Summary Social - Tuesday afternoon: $2000 + GST
- Break in the Storm Morning Coffee - Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: $1500 + GST
- Afternoon Clearing Coffee - Wednesday: $1000 + GST
- Local Attraction: $500 + GST (includes incentive in ISSW App and Google Map to location)
Thanks to all our sponsors for making ISSW 2014 possible.
See you in the fall!
ISSW 2014 Organizing Committee