Join facilitator Cynthia Tina and learn from a variety of intentional communities around the world.
This 90-min webinar covers all the basics about intentional communities — where to find them, why they matter, and how to join the one that’s right for you. Get your questions answered and leave with practical tips. This is also a great opportunity to meet fellow community seekers from around the global.
During this session you will gain:
Sign-up to join live or get the recording here.
- an overview of the 10 different types of intentional communities
- top online resources for finding communities worldwide
- a global tour of some popular and lesser-known communities
- key steps for identifying the one that is right for you
- ideas for how to build a lasting community relationship
Can't attend live? No problem! This event will be recorded and sent to all registrants the following day.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
- The FIC Team