Hello and welcome to our new look newsletter. We hope the EOFY hasn’t been too stressful and you are now making plans for a fresh and successful new business year.
Have you thought about moving to cloud accounting for the new business year? If so, July 1 is the perfect time to say goodbye to your time-consuming data entry, or pen and paper bookkeeping, and start afresh. With cloud accounting, all your accounts, payroll records, and tax information will be stored in an easily accessed, secure, regularly backed-up space so there’s no chance of losing valuable data thanks to forgotten back-ups or broken equipment. Moving to cloud accounting a few months into the year will take a bit more work, as you will need to import all your financial information from those months to bring your records up to date. Switching on July 1 makes everything clean and tidy.
More reasons why moving to cloud-based accounting will start your year off on the right foot include:
- It saves you time and money. Less time on admin = more time on business growth.
- Next year’s EOFY compliance will be easy!
- Federal Budget small business tax concessions make it cost effective to upgrade your accounting software.
- Real time data. Transactions are always up to date, compliance is simplified and payroll is automatically calculated. You make smarter, more informed business decision based on real-time insights.
- Access anywhere, anytime. You can see your business account balances, overall cash position, outstanding invoices and much more from any device with an internet connection.
Cloud CFO is passionate about cloud accounting, so if you would like to know more about how it can benefit you, contact us here.