Just say "Alexa, open Amex"
You'll be able to check your account balance, make payments, hear recent charges, find out your available credit, check membership rewards balances and more. It really is so much faster to ask Alexa for this information than to get it any other way. Capital One, Amazon Store Card (of course!) and others also have super helpful Alexa skills like Amex's.
Don't use one of the credit cards listed above? Search the Alexa skill directory for your credit card to see if it has an Alexa skill.
Do This Now: Enable your credit card's Alexa skill (takes 1 minute)
Just follow these easy steps to start checking your credit card activity with Alexa today:
- Tap/click here to access the Amex skill (if you have a different credit card provider, navigate to its Alexa skill page by searching in the Alexa skill directory or tapping one of the links above)
- Tap/click the "Enable" button
- Follow a few easy steps to link your Amex (or other credit card) account with Alexa
- You'll also be asked to create a 4 digit pin for added security when you want to access the skill in the future (be sure to remember this number!)
- Try it out! Just say "Alexa, open Amex" (insert your credit card) and ask for whatever info you want!