Say "Alexa, what's on my calendar?"
Or ask "What's on my calendar tomorrow?" or "next Wednesday" or a specific date. You can also easily add calendar events by saying "Alexa, add calendar event for next Thursday at noon for a Zoom lunch with Jane."
Getting calendar info from Alexa is extra helpful these days since we're all home much of the day bouncing between virtual meetings and work time. It's a real time-saver to be able to ask Alexa what's coming up next while you're brewing your morning coffee or washing up your lunch dishes instead of pausing to check it on your phone.
Pro Tip: If you have an Echo Show, it will even show your upcoming calendar events on its screen (I'm looking at mine on my Echo Show in the photo above!).
Do This Now: Follow these easy set-up steps to link your calendar to Alexa:
- Open your Alexa app
- Tap the hamburger icon in the upper left corner
- Tap "Settings"
- Scroll down and tap "Calendar & Email"
- Tap "Add Account"
- Tap your calendar service name (Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
- Toggle "Calendar" on (you can set Email linking on or off, it's up to you)
- Tap "Connect Account"
- Follow simple account linking flow