Use Alexa's Starbucks Reorder skill
Instead of waiting in line or stopping to order Starbucks on your phone, try the ultra-convenient Starbucks Reorder Alexa skill. You’ll save precious morning minutes by simply saying, “Alexa, tell Starbucks to start my usual order” or "Alexa, tell Starbucks it's time for coffee.” You can re-order any of your 5 most recent Starbucks orders from any of the last 10 Starbucks locations you've ordered from on the Starbucks smartphone app. Alexa will confirm all the deets and place your order!
Pro Tip: Want to order on the go from the car? Check out Echo Auto. (If you own a GM vehicle (2018 or newer), you won't need one because GM will soon be integrating Alexa into its latest models!)
Do This Now: Enable Starbucks Reorder
Pre-order your coffee quickly and effortlessly starting today! Here’s how to set it up:
- If you haven't previously ordered Starbucks via the Starbucks smartphone app, tap/click here to download it
- Open the Starbucks app, create a Starbucks account (keep login info handy!) and place an order (so you can have an order that you can reorder with Alexa!)
- Tap/click here to access the Starbucks Reorder Alexa skill
- Tap/click "Enable"
- Tap/click "Link Account" and follow a few simple prompts
- Say "Alexa, tell Starbucks to start my usual order!"