Just say "Alexa, what's on my calendar tomorrow?"
Or in place of tomorrow say "later today," "next Wednesday" or a specific date. You can also easily add calendar events by saying "Alexa, add calendar event for next Thursday at noon for lunch with Jane."
Being able to ask Alexa what's on your calendar means there's one less thing you need to pull out your phone for. And, if you have an Echo Show, it will even show your upcoming calendar events (I'm looking at mine on my Echo Show in the photo above!).
Do This Now: Follow these easy set-up steps to link your calendar to Alexa:
- Open your Alexa app
- Tap the hamburger icon in the upper left corner
- Tap "Settings"
- Scroll down and tap "Calendar & Email"
- Tap "Add Account"
- Tap your calendar service name (Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
- Toggle "Calendar" on (you can set Email linking on or off, it's up to you)
- Tap "Connect Account"
- Follow simple account linking flow