Register for Follow-Up Teacher Training
Greetings, Reading Plus educators! If you have previously participated in our Initial Teacher or Teacher Refresher Training, then you are eligible to register for our FREE Follow-Up Teacher Training live webinar! This webinar gives insight into viewing your students’ use and progress in the program and provides information about the reports available in Reading Plus. It’s a valuable resource for follow-up and review and is highly recommended once your students have been using the program for approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Prioritize Work in SeeReader
- Review Weekly Monitoring: Teacher Dashboard
- View Class Progress: Class Progress Report
- Keep Students Engaged: Class Leaderboard Report
- Support Skill Development: Class Skill Group Report and Class Skills Summary Report
- Enhance Learning: Writing Component
- View Individual Student Data: Student Instructional Summary Report
This FREE Follow-Up Teacher Training live webinar lasts 1.5 hours and is offered on multiple dates throughout October and November. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions. Click here to view available dates and times and to register for the FREE live webinar.
If you’re unable to attend the live webinar, we’ve got you covered! A recorded Follow-Up Teacher Training webinar is available for review at your convenience on the Reading Plus Learn Site. Click here to view the recorded webinar.