After careful consideration of all the information we currently have about the coronavirus and the CDC recommendations to prevent its spread, I have decided to temporarily shut down my practice at least through March, and possibly longer depending on how events develop.
After watching the 8pm press conference regarding the second case diagnosed in the City of Milwaukee (as well as the rapid escalation of diagnosed cases in the state), I really feel this is the most responsible way to approach the ever-changing situation. I certainly don't want to help this virus spread. I also want to do everything I can to minimize exposure for my elder and/or immune-compromised clients, as well as protect myself and my own family from unnecessary possible exposure.
I will be back in touch again soon, when I know more about when I can reopen. For now, I am booking appointments in April but will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as necessary.
I hope you are well, and stay well! Let me know if you have any questions.
All the best,
Amy Courville, LMT