What resources are included in the hub?
A New Role for Higher Education Brief: An Actionable Framework to Drive Regional Ecosystem Alignment
Leveraging the expertise of the Lab's inaugural cohort of Designers in Residence, we define a future state of higher education partnerships and the critical levers needed to create transformative regional partnerships.
Ecosystem Self-Assessment + Facilitator's Guide
A tool for leaders of education institutions, workforce development initiatives, community-based organizations, and other stakeholders who seek to align their ecosystem with an equitable future state in work, vision, and goals. This self-assessment and facilitator’s guide is designed to catalyze conversations among stakeholders regarding the perspectives, drivers, successes, and areas of growth across your ecosystem, plus space to prioritize goals and track next steps.
First Steps to Regional Transformation
An interactive resource that offers higher education leaders a framework and first steps to aligning workforce and education ecosystems across a region toward a shared vision of economic mobility for all.
Thank you to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for funding this initiative, as well as the Lab’s 2021–2022 Designers in Residence:
- Adrian K. Haugabrook, Southern New Hampshire University
- Ahmad Ezzeddinne, Wayne State University
- Bonita Brown, Northern Kentucky University
- Cameron McCoy, Shenandoah University
- Chanel Fort, Stillman College
- Ian Roark, Pima Community College
- Jairo McMican, Central Carolina Community College
- Michael Baston, Rockland Community College
- Nicole McDonald, University of Houston
- Rose Rojas, Maricopa Community Colleges
- Stacy Townsley, Ivy Tech Community College