It's on! Let's fill the gallery with art!
ALL MEMBERS ALL SUMMER SHOW
Friday, July 3 - Sunday, August 30, 2020
- Intake/Registration: June 28 and 29 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- APPOINTMENTS MUST BE MADE BY CONTACTING: Jeff Gibson - 902-990-0277 firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no more than two people registering in each time slot, for physical distancing
- Size: No larger than 36” X 48”
- Two pieces of art per member; replacements as your art sells
- No email pre-registration required
- Bring Title, Medium, Size, & Price when you bring in art.
- All artwork must be ready to hang
- Artists may pay for their membership when they deliver their art to the gallery; credit/debit cards only
The Lunenburg Art Gallery Society Board earlier canceled all scheduled art shows in the gallery for the 2020 season due to Covid-19 restrictions and the lack of volunteer participation in the running of the gallery.
Since that time, the Board has struck a committee to look into the viability of running the Lunenburg Art Gallery for the year 2021.
The committee has been encouraged by a positive response from the Lunenburg Art Gallery Society membership when asked if they would be willing to serve as gallery attendants during a two month MEMBERS’ SHOW in 2020.
The Lunenburg Art Gallery will follow government protocol to help in the prevention of Covid-19 while in operation.
The committee is looking forward to signing up more members to fill in time slots for sitting this show when artists register their paintings.