By FinishLineOnline on Aug 16, 2016 11:20 am
Cloud computing is one of the easiest ways that enables companies to consume compute resources as a utility rather than having to build and maintain computing infrastructures in-house.
5 examples of cloud computing:
- Email Communication
- No Need to Upgrade Local Storage
- Collaboration Made Easy
- The Virtual Office
- Extra Processing Power at Lower Cost
Three of the main benefits of cloud computing include:
- Self-service provisioning: End users can spin up computing resources for almost any type of workload on-demand.
- Elasticity: Companies can scale up as computing needs increase and then scale down again as demands decrease.
- Pay per use: Computing resources are measured at a granular level, allowing users to pay only for the resources and workloads they use.
Read in browser »