HomesteadCS' Executive Director, Marie Morse is on the State’s Asset and Opportunities Network steering committee. Marie is excited to be on this committee to bring good things back to our surrounding ten counties.
The Network is a statewide coalition that works to advance the National A&O Network financial security framework to increase one's assets. Linking low-wealth Hoosiers to financial empowerment organizations and financial literacy workshops will help aid them in the first steps toward understanding the importance of maximizing income, managing and saving money, and investing in long-term goals. If you have any questions or comments, please email Marie by clicking here.
This month's edition of HomesteadCS E-Newsletter includes:
- Homeward Bound information
- HomeBuyer Education Class Schedule for 2015
- Our newest donors listed for this year - HUGE THANK YOU!
- HOMEvent RedSeven Recap - thank you for coming out and supporting!
- HomesteadCS' Board Member Norm Fisher a finalist for the Bison Crystal Award