Thank you for signing up for the adult beginner coaching sessions that begin next weekend at our club situated within the Beach Haven Sports Centre at 35, Cresta Avenue, Beach Haven.. Session times will be as follows;
Saturdays 11th June - 2nd July
- Session 1: 8.30 - 10am
- Session 2: 10-11.30am
Womens groups will be predominantly at the earlier time but with more women than men they will straddle both sessions. If you could fill in the questionnaire at the foot we can confirm which session you will be allocated to. If any doubt arises please attend at 8.30am if female and 10am if male.
Coaches for the programme will be as follows:
Our club has instigated 2 special offers for this beginner group:
- Tarun Sathish, top graded member of our club now in his final year at high school.
- Catie Levell, member of our crack ladies team that won a regional title last year and were also Squash Auckland team of the year
- Paul Cornish, Club President and Squash NZ junior coach of of the year 2009.
Practice alongside a coaching programme is highly recommended for advancement in the sport.
- Two month membership: $50 (+ $20 key deposit)
- Membership to 31/3/23 $199 (+ $20 key deposit)
We will have rackets and balls available for the programme and equipment will also be available for purchase.
I have added you to our weekly club circular distribution list which you will receive next weekend and will inform you of club events and regular activities. This includes a choice of 3 club nights to advance your experience.
That's it for now but if you can rsvp by Tues evening with the below details I'll revert later in the week with coaching groups.
Please correspond if you require any further information or have availability issues.