May 2, 2020 | Hafer Park | Oklahoma City, Okla.
The Walk to END EPILEPSY® is growing in Oklahoma each year and we couldn’t do it without you! These Walks bring the epilepsy community together to show the world the importance of raising much needed funds and awareness about epilepsy.
The money raised from the Walk to END EPILEPSY
- Helps the Foundation provide services for the nearly 45,000 people living with epilepsy in Oklahoma
- Provides awareness programs for proper seizure recognition and first aid
- Support transportation to and from the neurologist and the pharmacy to pick up medications
- Helps with medication assistance
- Provides a voice to make sure health care options for people living with seizures remain strong
- Provides much needed research funding toward better treatment options and ultimately a cure.
“New” Starting this Year: Registration Required & Free!
ANY walker with epilepsy will receive a free t-shirt.
Individuals that raise a minimum of $50 or more will receive a walk shirt.