Join the NIHR PHR Research Funding Board
The NIHR Public Health Research Programme funds research to evaluate any non-NHS intervention with the potential to improve the health of the public and reduce inequalities in health, including interventions in education, the built environment, transport and social care.
Members of the Research Funding Board (RFB) are senior academics with a broad range of skills and experience. We would welcome applications from experts from a range of disciplines and fields, in particular:
For further information on what the role involves and how to apply please visit our website. The deadline for applications is 1pm, 17 November 2014.
- health-related behaviour change
- quantitative methods for large and complex intervention studies
- design and evaluation of community and policy interventions
- qualitative methods and process evaluation
- complex evidence syntheses