Knowledge is EmPOWERing – Going Green!
Monday, December 3
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
THIS COURSE WILL FOCUS ON:
- Wouldn’t you like to be more knowledgeable and able to better recognize GREEN features and explain their benefits?
- What does it mean to a buyer or seller?
- Understand ways to add value, list features effectively and share informational resources with your clients.
- Identify and discuss typical repairs that effect a home’s efficiency.
- What are the best practices for a Green Appraisal?
Click here for the class flyer.
12/6 & 12/7 GRI The Contract Class
Thursday & Friday, December 6 – 7
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8 a.m.
When writing a contract it can be tricky, time-consuming and stressful. If done improperly, it can also cost you or your client thousands of dollars. Learning the nuances of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) Residential Resale Real Estate Purchase Contract, as well as the AAR addenda, can put even the most chaotic transactions back on track to a smooth closing.