123 Reg joins StartUp Britain bus tour
Read the full announcement
123 Reg, the UK's largest domain name provider, will join the StartUp Britain bus tour this summer to support thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs.
On board, aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs will be able to take the 123 Reg digital skills survey; trial 123 Reg's new digital online training platform, and receive a free .uk domain and £100 discounts on its new industry-leading Website Builder, specifically built for small businesses. Visitors will also have the opportunity to receive free, impartial advice on digital solutions for business from a 123 Reg 'on-board expert'.
- The brilliant entrepreneurial initiatives you probably didn't know existed (Oli Barrett, founder, Cospa, co-founder, StartUp Britain)
- Global Sharing Week (running June 5-11) helps millions to discover the sharing economy (Benita Matofska, The People Who Share)
- New regulation might be seriously ill-conceived, but there is still hope for equity crowdfunding in the US (Jeff Lynn, co-founder & chief executive, Seedrs)
- London remains king for tech, but it's not best for business (Keith Tilley, EVP global sales and customer services management, Sungard Availability Services)
- Brexit is a danger to UK startups - signed letter from 60 investors (Evening Standard)