CFE launches incubation network
The Centre for Entrepreneurs has launched a network to connect Britain’s incubators and accelerators – a group of over 350 business support programmes that collectively support over 7,000 entrepreneurs per year.
The Incubator and Accelerator Network will work with its members to increase the scale and impact of their programmes so more entrepreneurs across the UK have access to high quality business support.
The network is sponsored by NatWest, which will host the inaugural conference in its London conference centre in February 2018.
Read the announcement
Join the network
- The startups most likely to succeed have technical founders who quickly hire business people (Martin Murmann, researcher, Centre for European Research, Mannheim)
- You can rebalance regions or boost productivity. But you can't do both (Deigo Zuluaga, head of financial services and tech policy, Institute of Economic Affairs)
- The boys can keep their dingy old members' clubs, us women have our own (Debbei Wosskow, co-founder and chair, AllBright)
- I pay my workers the London Living wage and so should you (Rohan Silva, co-founder, Second Home)
- Here's how unicorns trick you into thinking they're real (Julie Verhage, reporter, Bloomberg)
- Are businesses falling out of love with influencers? Hazel Davis, freelance journalist)
- Nominations are now open for the 45th Veuve Clicquot Business Woman Awards. It is the first and longest-running international award created specifically to recognise the contribution that women have made to business life.
Read more about the awards. Submit a nomination
- This week's winners: