The news and comment cycle is slowing down significantly. As such, this will be the last Week in Entrepreneurship newsletter until September. Have a great summer!
- Elon Musk's fall should bring our stratospheric expectations down to earth (Rachel Cunliffe, comment and features editor, CityAM)
- Don't bet on the 'next big thing' - tech titans are making sure it's never going to happen (Leon Emirali, co-founder, Crest)
- To see the future of competition, look at Netflix (Bill Taylor, co-founder, Fast Company)
- Why automation is more than just a job killer (Benedict Dellot, head of future work centre, RSA)
- Entrepreneurs should take time away from the front line (Charlie Mullins, founder, Pimlico Plumbers)
- The girl power puzzle: What women really, really do (and don't) want (Jess Butcher, co-founder, Blippar)