Thursday 6.15pm - 7.30pm
2 - 23 February & 2 - 23 March
Book in 4 or 8 week blocks, drop-in available if there is space
4-weeks = £26 / 8-weeks = £50 / Drop in = £7
The Developing Mindfulness course is for everyone from beginners to those with more experience, it's less structured than the Zen Meditation & Mindfulness 8 week courses, which will allow me to tailor each week to the needs of the group.
The course aims to:
- Help you to develop your own meditation and mindfulness practice
- Gain support from a group environment, encouraging you to continue
- Let thoughts and emotions come and go, helping you deal better with stress
- Generate compassion and kindness towards yourself
- Deepen your meditation practice and start to look at your inner nature.
We may even work on developing Ki or Chi (energy) to energetically clear the body and mind, depending on how the group progresses.
Based on the Rinzai Zen Tradition and the 8 week Zen Meditation & Mindfulness courses taught to me by my teacher and Zen Master from Zenways