Part-Time Job Opening - Pilgrim Fund Secretary
The Pilgrim Fund Committee is actively soliciting applicants for the Pilgrim Fund Secretary position. Key requirements:
* Part-Time Job: 3-4 hours/week during the Assembly Season is the estimated time requirement;
* Available to attend all CSA Sunday Services – if rare emergencies prevent this, provide a suitable substitute;
* Strong knowledge of/experience with Excel and Word;
* Excellent telephone, text and email communication skills – each week the incumbent must obtain orders of worship from the ministers in time to print the bulletins;
* Well-developed organizational and administrative skills: basic accounting, filing, taking minutes at Pilgrim Fund Board of Trustees meetings;
* Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified individuals are invited to apply. If you’re interested and/or have questions, please email, text or call Tommy Williams, CSA HR Committee, email@example.com or 520-548-9686.