We are looking for parents of children with peanut and/or egg allergy to participate. We are also looking for people with peanut and/or egg allergy ages 13-17. Your answers will remain anonymous.
Your responses can help us understand thoughts about and experience with potential peanut and egg allergy treatment options. Your participation is voluntary and you can choose to end the survey at any time. The final results of this survey may not be shared publicly.
This survey is made possible by financial support from a pharmaceutical partner. Your personal information will NOT be shared. This survey will ask about your willingness to try new therapies. Please note that the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and Kids With Food Allergies do not endorse or promote treatment options. For discussions about treatment options for you and your family, please work with your health care provider.
Please complete the survey by June 14, 2019
(it will close at 11:59 p.m. ET).
How: Take this online survey
. (Internet access is required.)
Results of this study will help:
- Understand challenges of living with peanut and egg allergy
- Understand interest in and barriers to potential treatments
- Identify ways to develop better treatments for food allergy in the future
Benefits to you may include:
- Satisfaction that you have contributed to food allergy research that may help lead to better treatments in the future
- A chance to win one of 10 $50 gift cards, if you finish the survey (Your contact information will be captured separately from the survey, so your identity will be not be revealed in the survey data.)