This is an example of SketchNotes as conference participants find different ways to take (or draw) notes for their reference.
Outcome 2020 SketchNotes Contest
Outcome 2020 has 6+ amazing talks around products, UX, and growth.
Here comes a design-fun element for you in the IT Park, on 08 February. We bring a SketchNotes contest and the best entry wins INR 1500/-.
Here is an example of how you can give your best shot.
So.... bring your papers, pens, colors, markers, or foundations, and take sketchnotes for the talks that you attend.
The best two sketchnotes will win:
- Best entry: INR 1500/-
- Second best entry: INR 500/-
The contest boundaries:
- The contest is open only to those participants who purchase this ticket from 31 January to the conference day.
- The participants who get a free pass to the conference are not eligible for this contest. All the participants who get a paid ticket (with or without a discount) can join the contest. However, the Outcome members (if you have a paid membership) can join this contest.
- We will announce the winners individually, and via our mailing list, and on social media updates.
- Unfortunately, the decision to select winners cannot be challenged anywhere. We reserve the right to select the winners by our own judgment.
This contest is in addition to all the incentives of being there for the Outcome 2002. UX does not often come to Chandigarh, particularly when packed in a well-structured 6+ sessions' program.
08 February, in Chandigarh.
PS: A quick list of Outcome ticket hacks to help you save some money:
- 20% discount for 20 minutes, daily. (link)
- Free pass for Outcome members. (link)
- Group discount, buy 3 and get 1 free. (link)
- 100% refund of your ticket value. (link)
Here is another SketchNotes reference for you!
Outcome has partnered with AirCare, a tool that can help you understand this impact caused by your flights. The good part is that you CAN do something about it. Check out the announcement at the Outcome website and take a minute to know your flights' impact on the climate.
Outcome partners with Thisten–an audio-to-text platform that transcribes conversations in real-time, on your device in your hand. Outcome 2020 will be accessible through live captioning on Thisten.
Modulor Capital is a VC focused on SaaS tech (LinkedIn).