Support Your Industry: Attend the Utah Tourism Conference
Now more than ever people want to feel connected with their community, their work and the companies they do business with. But how do you really engage with your customers and build connections that count?
The annual Utah Tourism Conference brings together the tourism industry, state leaders, agencies and travel experts to explore the latest trends and opportunities for the industry. Attendees leave with actionable takeaways, feeling connected, inspired and ready to implement new strategies in their work.
You'll also hear from Governor Gary Herbert, Lt. Governor Spencer Cox, GOED's executive director Val Hale and more!
- Vicki Varela, managing director, Utah Office of Tourism
- Pitt Grewe, director, Office of Outdoor Recreation
- Jeff Fromm, "Millennial Marketing Guy" and president of FutureCast
- Chris Redgrave, local broadcast veteran and host of Mighty Main Streets
- Natalie Gochnour, associate dean, David Eccles School of Business
You still have time to register for either Watch Party in St. George or Ogden.
Don't worry if your schedule has conflicts over the next two days: As long as you're registered for the event you will have access to the recordings of the keynotes and breakout sessions provided by the Utah Office of Tourism.
See the full agenda
Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020, 9:00 a.m.–noon
Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020, 8:30 a.m.–noon.