Do You Have Spring Fever?
Everyone is ready for this winter to end! Start getting in the mood for warmer weather by planning some projects for home.
Here are a few ideas:
- Ceiling Fans – Install ceiling fans in a room to circulate air, which keeps cooling costs down. Do you need ceiling fans installed or perhaps your old ones have seen better days.
- Check for Water Damage - Inspect basement and crawlspaces and make sure there is no evidence of water damage.
- Check and Maintain Indoor/Outdoor Plumbing - Extreme temperatures can cause leaks. (We may have a few cold days left so make sure you protect your pipes against freezing.)
- Check Cement for Cracks - Temperature changes can implement cracks. Simple cement caulk can mend smaller cracks.
- Protection from Heat - Use sealants to protect decks, porches, railings and fences from the blistering sun and heat. This also improves their appearance.
- Deck Check Up – Does your deck need any repairs? Look for nail pops, rotting wood, or other signs. This is not just a cosmetic concern, it’s about safety.
- Light Cleaning - Clean lights and glass fixtures, especially on outdoor lights. Keeping these clean will ensure optimum light output.
- Get Rid of Lint - Clean clothes dryer exhaust duct, damper, and space under the dryer.
- Smoke Detector Check - Inspect and clean dust from the covers of your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms also make sure you check the batteries.
- How's the Roof? - Check for possible damage to the roof. You're looking for missing, cracked or broken shingles and make note of any needed repairs.
If you need help call Andy Your Premier Handyman Service Company at (770) 640-6050.
Please click here to check out everything we do.
For mobile users:
Would you join us on Facebook?
Have you done business with Andy OnCall Roswell/Gwinnett before? Would you leave a Google Review for us? We would really appreciate it! You will need to be logged into your gmail account to be able to leave a review. Just click here or click the Google logo to go there now. Once again thank you so much!!