Mardi Gras AND Valentine's Day at the market!
Two fun activities for the kiddos this week:
Kids Club Krewe: Help Miss Allison decorate the AFM shoebox float at the welcome tent.
Vendor Valentines: Grab a valentine at the welcome tent to share with a vendor. The vendors love connecting with our little shoppers! ...and they just might have a little something for you guys too.
As always, come shop for:
- microgreens, kale, mustard greens, herbs
- sweet potatoes, radishes, turnips, beets
- King Cake, chocolate covered strawberries, caramel apples, chocolate covered oreos
- fresh-baked bread
- eggs, honey, salsa, jams
- pasture-raised chicken, beef, pork, Louisiana seafood
- hot tamales (frozen or ready to eat)
- hand crafted body care products for men and women
- sweet or savory dip mixes from our newest vendor
See you Tuesday! 3:00-6:00 at 2727 Jackson Street.